Starting and registering a business is an important step in an entrepreneur journey. After successfully get started, everybody wants to grow their business and to go global. Import and export outside India is one of the way of doing this. Here we will guide you, how you can apply for Import export code (IEC).
A) What is IEC?
It is a registration required for persons importing or exporting goods and services from India. Importer Exporter Code commonly known as IEC Code , issued by the office of Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT).
B) Procedure for application of IEC code-
- You have to submit a duly filled application form online at the DGFT office along with the documents required.You should have ready with following documents-
i) PAN (both sides)
ii) Applicant Photograph.
iii) Bank Certificate
2. You have to go to DGFT Website and Click on “IEC Online Application”.
3. You then have to enter your PAN number. So as to create new IEC application select ‘Create’ from ‘File’ menu.
4. You then have to fill in your details like name and designation of the applicant, address, pin code, phone no, email address, Date of Establishment, PAN date, PAN Issuing authority, Banker Name, Bank Account Number.
5. You will have to make a payment of Rs.500 through online fund transfer from the selected banks.
6. The documents required are complete and submitted to DGFT you will get your IEC in one or 2 weeks.
Hope this article helpful for you regarding apply for the Import Export Code. If you need any professional Import Export Code Service then place a request on our website www.centrik.in or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and get it done at fingertips.